tizhou at hydro.washington.edu
Hydrological modeling, Climate Change, Computational fluid dynamics modeling
TRMM precipitation data analysis, basin-scale reservoir modeling
- Oct.2012-present: Research Associate, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
- Aug.2010-Aug.2012 : Research Analyst, USDA Forest Service Northern Research Station, Syracuse, NY.
- Aug.2007-Aug.2010: Research Assistant, Dept. of Environmental Resources Engineering, SUNY-ESF, Syracuse, NY.
- Zhou, T., B. Nijssen, H. Gao, and D. P. Lettenmaier, 2014: The Contribution of reservoirs to global land surface water storage variations. Journal of Hydrometeorology (submitted)
- Zhou, T. and T. Endreny, 2014: Shaping the bedform of straight flumes to simulate meander bend hydrodynamics and hyporheic flux: computational fluid dynamic analysis. Hydrological Processes (under revision)
- Zhou, T., B. Nijssen, G. J. Huffman, and D. P. Lettenmaier, 2014: Evaluation of real-time satellite precipitation data for global drought monitoring. Journal of Hydrometeorology
- Nijssen, B., S. Shukla, C. Lin, H. Gao, T. Zhou, J. Sheffield, E. F. Wood, and D. P. Lettenmaier, 2014: A prototype Global Drought Information System based on multiple land surface models. Journal of Hydrometeorology
- Zhou, T. and T. Endreny, 2013: Reshaping of the hyporheic zone beneath river restoration structures: flume and hydrodynamic experiments. Water Resources Research
- Zhou, T. and T. Endreny, 2012: Meander hydrodynamics initiated by river restoration deflectors. Hydrological Processes
- Zhou, T., B. Pan, X. Liu, H. Su, and Z. Hu, 2008: The discovery of ice-wedge casts in Ordos Plateau, China and permafrost boundary establishment (in Chinese with English abstract). Journal of Glaciology and Geocryology
- Pan, B., H. Su, C. Hu, X. Hu, T. Zhou, and J. Li, 2007: Discovery of a 1.0 Ma Yellow River terrace and redating of the fourth Yellow River terrace in Lanzhou area. Progress in Natural Science,
- Nowak, D. J., R. E. Hoehn, A. R. Bodine, E. J. Greenfield, A. Ellis, T. A. Endreny, Y. Yang, T. Zhou, and R. Henry, 2013: Assessing urban forest effects and values: Toronto's urban forest. Resour. Bull. NRS-79. Newtown Square, PA: US Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station
Sep. 10, 2013